All users of Affordable Internet Services Online, Inc.'s ("AISO") services, and all customers upon signing up for and continuing to use AISO's services, agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Service Level Agreement Coverage Definitions
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to you ("customer"), if you have ordered any services from Affordable Internet Services Online, Inc (the "Service Provider") and your account is current (i.e., not past due) with AISO.Net: As used herein, the term "Availability" means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the content of customer's web site is available for access by third parties via HTTP and HTTPS, as measured by AISO.Net.
- AISO.Net's goal is to achieve 99.9% or higher web site availability for all shared hosting customers.
- AISO.Net's goal is to achieve 99.99% or higher service availability for all dedicated server or co-located server customers.
Subject to the exceptions below, if the shared hosting web site availability of a customer's web site is less than 99.9% or the service availability of a customers' dedicated server or co-located server is less than 99.99%, AISO.Net will issue a credit to the customer in accordance with the uptime guarantee, with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge for the affected services. This policy does not apply when the problem arises because of negligence of the operator, outdated equipment or the lack of knowledge of the end user. This policy covers the actions of AISO's equipment, reliability, and performance.
The customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of web site availability caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond AISO.Net's reasonable control, including, but without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, but without limitation, e-commerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA.
- Failure of access circuits to the AISO.Net network, unless such failure is caused solely by AISO.Net.
- Scheduled maintenance and/or emergency maintenance and upgrades.
- DNS issues outside the direct control of AISO.Net.
- Issues with FTP, POP3, IMAP or SMTP customer access.
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any AISO.Net measurement system.
- E-mail or webmail delivery and transmission.
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation.
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. AISO.Net is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. AISO.Net will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of AISO.Net: links to the Internet or our internal network, routers, and servers.
Credit Request and Payment Procedures
In order to receive a credit, the customer must make a request by sending an e-mail message to email@example.com. Each request in connection with this SLA must include customer's domain name/customer name and the dates and times of the unavailability of customer's web site and must be received by AISO.Net within ten (10) business days after the customer's web site was not available. If the unavailability is confirmed by AISO.Net, credits will be applied within one billing cycle after AISO.Net's receipt of customer's credit request.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total hosting fee paid by customer for such month for the affected services. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes charged to customer or collected by AISO.Net and are customer's sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the web site availability of the customer's web site.
This SLA is a supplement to our uptime guarantee.